QuickBooks Point Of Sale is a retail solution from Intuit for all those small and medium industries. It is in complete synchronization with QuickBooks accounting solution. It is an easy to use software which comes a simple hardware device. While working on this POS. Here are some common errors which you can encounter while working on QuickBooks POS software. These errors may look small but, if not resolved soon can easily cause a huge damage to your work and software. These errors may be some common QuickBooks POS error code which may be classified as run-time errors.
QuickBooks POS Error Code and their Significance:
Here are a list of some errors which you may come across while working on POS:
- QuickBooks POS Error Code 3371: When QB is unable to upload license data.
- QuickBooks Error Code 6000, -82: While opening a company file.
- QuickBooks Error -6032, -158: Accessing your QuickBooks company file.
- QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -816: While opening QuickBooks and some other company file is already open or in use.
- QuickBooks Error Code -6098, 5: If you are trying to open company file directly from a server then you may come across this technical error.
- QuickBooks Error Code -6085, 0: While restoring your backup document after entering an incorrect password.
- QuickBooks Error Code 6129, -101: When you are accessing your QuickBooks company file.
- QuickBooks Error Code -6150, -1006: You will generally encounter this error when you are creating, opening or using any QuickBooks company file.
- QuickBooks POS Error Code 80070057: You will come across this error when you are entering some incorrect parameter and then click on QBB, QBM, NT, or TLG file from Google Search Timeline on your system.
- QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -82: This error can be seen when you are trying to open a file.
- QuickBooks POS Error Code C=3: You will encounter this error when you are unable to open a Quicken file on your Mac Operating System.
- QuickBooks POS Error Code C=9: This error is encountered when you are trying to read from an auxiliary file which is stored in your system at an OS file system level.
Now there than these error codes, you may also come across some installation error code and update errors.
To resolve this error, you can try QuickBooks troubleshooting methods to resolve. You can also contact QB Customer support to remove this technical glitch you are facing while working on QuickBooks POS. You can also look for other alternative source like QuickBooks POS support for assistance. We will help you in resolving the error and guide you through the resolution process. To get in touch with us call us on our Toll-Free number +1-800-935-0532. We will analyse your problem and provide you with some best possible solution for your issues. You can contact us anytime as we are available 24*7 to provide support.