QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015 edition is developed by Intuit. It has basically 45 files that are required for the installation of the software in your system. The file size is of 562.62 KB i.e. 576, 121 bytes. This edition was released along with the QuickBooks 2015 version i.e. Pro and Enterprise. The primary executable file is known as qbw32.exe.
Read more: How to Reconcile in QuickBooks Desktop?
Integration with the Third-party applications
- Integration with Microsoft Office 2007 (64-bit) for QuickBooks Statement writer
- Easy integration with Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365 (64 bit and 32 bit) for the proper functioning with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Sending emails through various email clients like Windows Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook and Hotmail.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 and 10.0
- QuickBooks Contact Sync is required of Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 for syncing the Outlook with QuickBooks.
- Importing and exporting data from Peachtree 2009-2011 and Microsoft Office Accounting 2006-2009 using some easy tools that are available online.
- Importing and exporting data from other Intuit products like Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0
- Browser required is Internet Explorer 9-11
Read more: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0
Key Points for QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
Here are some important points that you should remember while using QuickBooks 2015.
- Smooth functioning with QuickBooks Pro, Industry Editions 2015, and Premier.
- You can enjoy the benefits of Multi-Instance if you are using QuickBooks Premier Accountant Desktop 2015. Though, it does not permit the similar QuickBooks file to be open at the same time yet permission is only granted for two different QuickBooks files. There are certain restrictions that apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances, accordingly.
- You can now work on this Send General Journal Entry feature if you are using QuickBooks Premier Accountant Desktop 2015. This way you can import the journal entry easily to your clients but they must also use QuickBooks 2015.
- The third-party shared folders require the internet services.
- Requires Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 (includes 64-bit).
QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015 is an edition of QuickBooks 2015 that was released along with pro, Premier and accountant versions. It comes with several improvised features and various enhanced tools. It is user friendly software to work with, but with the recent news of the discontinuation from May 31st, 2018 you need to look for other alternatives. Few weeks back, Intuit announced that the entire previous and older version from QuickBooks 2015 will get discontinued. It means that the services which you were getting like Live Chat support, Payroll integration will be stopped. So, it is advised that you upgrade your software to the latest version i.e. QuickBooks 2018.
Read more: Understand QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
In case, you are still using QuickBooks 2015 and you need some assistance then you can contact “QuickBooks Customer Support” they provide assistance for older versions of QB. To reach out to them, you will just have to call on their toll-free customer support number 1800-935-0532. You can reach out to them at any point of time as they provide 24*7 services.