QuickBooks users need to learn how to create customer order in QuickBooks POS for the better productivity of their business. Here you get all the important information regarding customer order details in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and proper assistance on how to create customer order in QuickBooks Point of Sale. For more inquiries, call us on +1-800-935-0532.
There are different types of customers orders, all are listed below:
- Sales order type: Sales order helps to reserve a place for your inventory product in your wishlist that you need to be purchased in the future. Products that are listed in open sale order will automatically be deducted from your available quantity but it doesn’t affect real hand quantity.
- Work order type: Customer order services and non-inventory products.
- Layaway documentation type: Layaway document file which permits all clients to pay for merchandise by using a deposits series. It also helps to remove products from inventory until the products are sold.
How to turn on customer orders?
To turn on the customer orders, you need to go through with these steps:
- Firstly, go to the File menu and click on the preferences then hold your click on the selected company.
- From the General tab, you need to view all the boxes for :
- I can make a sales order for customers.
- I can make work orders for customers.
- I can make documentation for customer layaways.
- To complete the process, click on the Save and accept all terms & conditions.
How to create a Create Customer Order in QuickBooks POS?
To create a customer order, you need to go through with these steps:
- Go to the point of sale menu then hold your click and select new sales order/Layaway documentation/ work order.
- Important note: in any case you also click on the Customer order icon which is given on the home page and choose work order/new sales order/layaway documentation from the drop-down options.
- After that, you need to fill the customer name and then enter the editing option for product information such as quality, quantity, cost, tax codes and discount offers if it is necessary.
- Then fill all the required information on the necessary fields such as discount coupons, order rates, and promo codes which is available.
- Important note: you can easily assign an order to company employees just by single-clicking from the drop-down options in the work window which is assigned for the field.
- You can easily track all details regarding the work order report and add all assigned columns to track job pending for all employees.
- Then you need to close a customer order manually and order remains incomplete. This leads to a change in the status of order.
- In the end, click on save and go with print option.
For more assistance, you can connect with our QuickBooks POS technical assist team via customer helpline toll-free number +1-800-935-0532 or you can drop your query at email@example.com. Our certified technical support team is always available to resolve your all issues as soon as possible. You can also chat with one of our experts via LIVE CHAT; the icon is available on our official website.