QuickBooks Point of Sale software, a prized conception of Intuit, has ensured complete and accurate tracking of sale and purchase order, keeping eye on the availability of the inventory and other related tasks. The software is outfitted with powerful tools and features in sync with intuitive dashboard ensuring easy usage for both technically and non-technically sound users. The software, despite its sophistication and top quality of security against unauthorized access, is as prone to errors as any other software. At times even while opening the software, many user face QuickBooks Unexpected Errors some of which are listed below:
- Unexpected error occurred; please restart POS. Exception from HRESULT: 0x88980406.
- Unable to access the application through Point of Sale symbol.
- Unexpected error occurred. The error is: Value cannot be null. Parameter: s.
- Initialization for configuration system has failed.
- 1766120 Error – Status: Invalid License Key, Key Denied.
- Error: Due to invocation exception was thrown off the target.
- or, QBPOSShell has stopped working
- Error 100 database server not found “08w01”
Causes for Quickbooks Unexpected Errors:
- The errors could result due to technical failure of the software. However, four main reasons found out by our team of QuickBooks experts are also listed below:
- System requirements stated by the software does not meet with the one provided by the system on which POS is hosted.
- Database Manager of QuickBooks Point of Sale has run into trouble and is not working properly.
- Corruption of Microsoft.NET framework has occurred or it may be poorly installed.
- System resources of the desktop might be running low.
Resolution for fixing these QuickBooks Unexpected errors:
Intuit has advised many resolutions for the unexpected errors while opening the Point of Sale. The customer care executive of QuickBooks advises to follow all the resolution in the order they are listed so that best and easiest way the resolution can be achieved. It is probable that the first method might resolve the error or all the methods will have to be used. Thus the best option is to try and open the software after method is completed.
There are some important points to keep in mind, however before moving onto the methods as illustrated below:
Make sure that the system requirements needed by the software are met by the desktop.
Next tip is to make sure Database Manager of QuickBooks Point of Sale is running properly.
Try to restart the system and reopen the software.
Resolution 1: QuickBooks Point of Sale is Updated and upgraded
First and foremost ensure that the software is updated with latest update released by Intuit and upgraded to latest version of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Resolution 2: Be sure that your computer meets system requirements
Check the minimum RAM requirements for your version of Point of Sale.
To see how much RAM your computer has, click the Windows Logo or Start button, right-click Computer and choose Properties. Look for Installed memory (RAM).
The above two steps should resolve the unexpected errors issues. However, if the problem still persists, it is best to connect with Intuit setup QuickBooks Pos customer care team for immediate resolution. Alternatively you can also connect with experts of www.postechie.com through Toll Free number +1-800 935 0532.