This 12.0 version of QuickBooks POS operates faster and better than the earlier versions. It offers better readability with enhanced visual design and enables users to work on reports, sales receipts, and more at one go. Moreover, it enables backup storage up to 4GB and delivers enhanced keyboard shortcuts.
New Features in QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0
- Faster performance to save more time: faster workflows and startup time of 10 x.
- Enhanced visual design to allow better screen readability.
- Better keyboard shortcuts.
- Allow multitasking: simultaneously work on diverse parts of the program (i.e. process sales receipt, check reports, and more).
- Provide key workflows sorting: Ring up Sale, Returned Items, and Received Items.
- Support for backing up files with sizes greater than 4GB.
Benefits of QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0
- Total Business Management: An excellent tool to ring up sales, accept credit cards, manage inventory, and manage vendors.
- Accepts Credit Cards securely: The 12.0 v is EMV ready and intended to support most updated payment technology for providing better data security.
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration: Save more time by automatically syncing the data with QuickBooks Desktop.
Download QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Go to QuickBooks Downloads and Updates official webpage to find the download link for your QB product version.
- Select the QuickBooks POS as your product from the Downloads and Updates page,
- Select the software appropriate to your product edition and version.
- Next, click on Search.
- When your product version (12.0) is provided click on Download.
Installing QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
After the product has been downloaded, you need to install it in your system. Follow the step to do so:
Open the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, and double-click on the QB POS executable file to begin Point of Sale installation.
- Click on Yes if prompted to overwrite open extracted files.
- Click on Next to start the installation process.
- Go through the provided Software License Agreement. Click on Accept then click Next
- Now, you will need to enter License & Product numbers, after you have entered it click on Next and Next again
- Next, you will be required to select the number of PC to be used for POS
- For single User click Only This Computer and continue the installation process.
- For multiple Users click Two or More Computers and pick if it is the Client workstation or the Server.
Next, click on install (click on Back in case you want to go back and review the steps)
- If required, restart the computer and open to QuickBooks Desktop POS to start.
- Once the installation completes, activate the QuickBooks Desktop POS and you’re all set.
PosTechie Support Service
If you need further information about QuickBooks point of sale desktop 12.0 download, feel free to call us on 1-800-865-4183.You will be directly connected with PosTechie professionals. They will efficiently help you clear all your queries. You can also contact us via Live Chat Support or simply send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.