QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most demanding accounting software which fulfills all your business needs in a sequence manner. QuickBooks POS helps to connect with their customers to enter all data into the record accounting software and manage all business essentials. Working with this software, you may face many issues like Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log and QBPOS is one of the most common errors which occur due to damage damaged window framework. Here you get all the information regarding this QBPOS application log error. For more inquiries, you can call us on +1-800-935-0532 or drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Causes of an error initializing QBPOS application log
There are various reasons for occurring QBPOS application log error, all are listed below:
- When you move the company documents, this QBPOS application log error may occur.
- When applications crash in the window, probably chances that framework records data are getting corrupted or damaged.
- Windows framework data file caused QBPOS log error.
- Recovering process of window framework data file is very dangerous for your system framework.
How to fix the initializing QBPOS application log error
To fix this QBPOS application log error, go with these steps:
- Firstly, click on the task manager and end all the processes undertaking the QBPOS shell.
- To end the QBPOS shell, you need to click on the processes tab and select the QBPOS shell and hold the right tab and go with the END process click.
- Hold your click on window +E to open the window explorer.
- To make visible, set all the permeability of things.
After this procedure, you need to step forward with these things:
- Go to the window explorer dynamic window and click on ALT on your keyboard.
- Then choose tools and go with view tab click.
- Hold and highlighted the radio catch to “show shrouded document tab”.
- After that, click on the Apply and to accept all terms click on OK.
- Click on the C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local. Then, on the open window, you need to click the intuit tab set and then find the QBPOS shell record with .exe expansion.
- After that find the user.config record and hold the right click on it.
- Choose rename and click in user.configold.
- Then close every window and restart your system.
- Then open QuickBooks POS and you are settled with this issue.
To log in QuickBooks through a new user account, follow these steps:
For window 7:
- Click on the start menu and open the control panel.
- Then highlighted and select user accounts and create another record document.
- Save the file with a document record name and secret key.
- Then user admin needs to set administrator kind of record.
- In the end, create an account by clicking on it.
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- First of all, go to the start menu and select the control panel.
- Click on the user record and select the user account.
- Then choose to manage another record and click on “Add another client in PC setting” The add a client identity.
- Then sign in the user account and select a local accounts.
- Then enter the customer name and clear the secret key.
- Then go with NEXT>FINISH.
- Restart the system and sign in with a new admin account.
- In the end, QuickBooks open POS for desktop.
If you still face any issue or need any help, you can directly contact with our QuickBooks technical support team via customer helpline number +1800-935-0532 or drop a mail at our official website postechie.com. For more assistance, you can chat with one of our experts and resolve your issue in all possible ways as soon as possible.