The Intuit developed QuickBooks which is the most desired accounting software in today’s scenario. It is basically operated on the Microsoft Windows and Mac-OS (USA only). This product was geared especially for small and medium-sized businesses so that they can flourish themselves in the global market. The QuickBooks offers both on-premises accounting applications as well as the cloud-based versions. It accepts the business payments, manages and pays bills as well as the payroll functions.
Even though QuickBooks happens to be great accounting software, there are some instances where the users can come across some errors like email errors, etc or have some queries regarding the software.
Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook
One such error a user encounters is the “Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook”. This error occurs when you try to email or make a transaction. There are various reasons which can lead to this error. They are:
- Email preference should be set correctly.
- Look for a damaged MAPI32.dll file.
- Check whether QuickBooks running as the administrator.
- Error while installing the QuickBooks software.
- Damage while installing the MS Outlook.
- Outlook windows are open in the background when you are trying to email through QuickBooks accounting software.
Here are few steps which you can try and resolve your errors.
Error Solution: The Intuit has come up with several solutions for this problem.
Method I: Check whether QuickBooks is running as the administrator or not.
- Right-Click on the QuickBooks option on the screen and select the properties option.
- Now select the Compatibility Tab.
- You will have to select the option “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Now click on OK.
- Finally, exit and restart the QuickBooks software.
Method II: Make sure that your email preference is set on the QuickBooks
Note: If you use the MS Outlook with the MS Exchange server then open the MS Outlook and then log in before checking on the QuickBooks preference.
- Choose the Edit option.
- Go to preference, then send forms options.
- Now click on the My preference tab.
- Set the send email using the option by which you want to use it.
- Click OK.
- If the preference is selected correctly. Now follow the steps below:
- Go to Edits, Preferences and the Send Forms.
- Click on the My preferences tab.
- Select the QuickBooks email option.
- Then Click on OK.
- Now go to Edit options again, click on OK.
- Now you will have to select the Outlook Option.
- Click on OK.
- After following the steps above, close the QuickBooks as well as the other programs running on the system.
- Restart your Windows Operating System.
- Now restart the QuickBooks.
- Try to Email the report or the transaction.
So here are the two methods by which you can try to resolve the QuickBooks Error you have encountered. Now if you have some further queries regarding the QuickBooks accounting software, you can contact the POS support. They are the QB consultant who provides customer support for QuickBooks. They are the third party consultant who is QuickBooks experts authorized by the Intuits to provide their assistance when QuickBooks technical support is unable to connect with you. You can also visit our website or call 1800-935-0532 for any information regarding QuickBooks. We are happy to help.