QuickBooks is the most demanding online software which is used by thousands of companies around the world. QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit makes an easy to manage all track inventory of your business in which complete information is included in the different statement forms.
To manage all payment issues QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit is introduced which allows you to manage your employee’s pay without any printing or writing checks. Here you get all information regarding to set up direct deposits or edit it or remove it.
How to activate and use QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit?
All processing regarding setting, depositing and editing will able to perform after the activation of direct deposits of your company in QuickBooks desktop. The employees of your company need direct deposits must go through with these steps
- First of all, you need to fill the Direct Deposits Authorization form.
- Then you need to be ready with voided checks from bank accounts.
- This information is collected to save the record and it is not to you submit in your QuickBooks Desktop.
For set up QuickBooks Direct Deposits, you need to go through with these steps:
- Firstly, click on the Employees and select Employee centre and employee list will show on your open window.
- Then hold the cursor and double –click on the name of the employee of your company for you want to set up the QuickBooks direct deposits.
- Click on the tab named payroll info and go with direct deposit button.
- Select use Direct Deposit and check the paycheck details whether it is deposited for one account or two accounts.
- After checking that, enter all necessary information of your employee.
- Then click on Ok and your all entered data get saved.
- And at the end, you are all set to choose your Direct Deposit PIN and your QuickBooks direct deposits.
For editing in QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, select employees and select Employee centre and list will appear.
- Then click on the name of the employee and remove QuickBooks direct deposit.
- Click on the named payroll info tab and with the Direct Deposit button.
- Now, you are all set to edit the information of your employee.
How to contact us?
To know more about QuickBooks Direct Deposit or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks, feel-free to contact our technical support team via customer helpline number +1-800-935-0532 or send an email at our official firstname.lastname@example.org. You can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; link icon is given at the right corner of our official website.