While working with QuickBooks, you need to integrate QuickBooks Desktop with QuickBooks POS it saves your time and helps to reduce all workload. To work with this advanced feature, you need to go with financial exchange procedure; it helps to get from double entry of all payment transactions. This processing helps you to exchange information between POS and QuickBooks Desktop. Here you get all information regarding Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop. To know more you can call us on +1-800-935-0532 or drop a mail at email@example.com.
Sync Transactions between POS and QuickBooks Desktop,
What kind of data needs to be transferred when exchange take place in QuickBooks?
To transfer the data from Point of Sale to QuickBooks, you must go through with these instructions:
- New customers and vendors list must be updated.
- You need to go through with records of Receipts of sales and uploaded all required information.
- you need to view all purchasing vouchers, inventory cost and automated adjustment journal entry data.
- New terms & policies of payments are introduced.
- Account balance and limitation with new customers must be updated .
To run this procedure, a financial exchange comes with two possible solutions:
Solution 1: To Complete this procedure, using the EOD (End of Day) processing with these following steps:
- First of all, click on the POS and select End of day procedure which is display on QuickBooks POS workstation.
- On the open window of EOD, you must be sure about selected exchange data file with QuickBooks is as per need of your transaction requirement.
- End the process with click on OK.
Solution 2: There is another way for financial exchange procedure by processing exchange data manually with these steps:
- From the financial menu, click on the financial centre and go with QuickBooks new update.
- Mostly manual financial exchange is done when you need to get confirmation about QuickBooks POS sales data information is up-to-date with time.
After all this processing, you need to be sure that there is no more errors and go through with time/date of data, adding, editing of customers, vendors and items after the completion of processing when data sharing have been started.
For more enquiries or any issue you face regarding QuickBooks, you can connect with our customer care team via Customer helpline number +1-800-935-0532 or drop a mail at our official website firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also chat with one of our experts and get all possible to resolve your issue via LIVE CHAT; link is available at the right corner of our official website. our expert team is always available at your service to resolve your all issues as soon as possible.