While working with QuickBooks you need to manage employees in QB desktop POS. For QuickBooks users, it is very necessary to manage all employees. Here you get all information regarding “Manage employees in QB desktop POS“ with all possible solutions. For more inquiries, you can call us on +1-800-935-0532 or visit our official website firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn to Manage Employees in QuickBooks POS
Firstly you need to sign-in employee with these following steps:
- Go to the File menu and select preferences and click on the Company file.
- Then go with General from the drop-down options.
- After that, click and check needed users to sign-in box and go with save option.
To add new employees, you need to follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the Employees menu and click on the Employee list.
- Then go with New Employee click.
- Then hold your click on Employee info tab and fill all necessary information with these following steps:
- Login new user name server: This login server helps new users to log in to the company file.
- Security issues: Enter the security group to determine the level which helps to access all employees.
- Assign password: Assign a password to the new employee user which helps to login to the company file.
- Then click on the Save and agree with all terms & conditions.
Security rights alerts for employees:
Adding and editing all security rights which is necessary to give employees company access with a limited period. These all settings are assigned all predefined security groups to each employee of your company. To modify the upgraded rights, you need to click on the Employees menu and go with a security click.
To add an employee’s security terms, you need to perform these steps:
- Firstly, you need to log in as a Sysadmin.
- Then go the employee’s menu and click on the Employee list option.
- After that, noted employee’s security group and then click on close.
- Then again click on Employees menu then select security.
- To filter all tasks and view drop-down options.
- To search all security rights, go with unchecking the selected security group of employees.
For employees sales commission, perform with these methods:
To set the commission rate for employees, go with these following steps:
- Go to the employee menu and choose an employee list.
- Hold and highlighted the selected employee and go with the Edit employee option.
- Then fill the commission field with necessary rate you want to set up.
- Then go with Save option.
To create products eligible for commission, follow these steps:
- First of all, click on the inventory menu and go with the item list.
- Then hold your click on the selected item and then click on EDIT.
- To get an earn commission to need to check under Misc and shipping.
- End the process with Save option.
How to contact us?
If you want to know more about our services or any query regarding How to Manage Employees in QuickBooks POS, feel free to contact our technical support team via customer support helpline number +1-800-935-0532 or drop an mail at our official website email@example.com. For more technical support, you can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the link icon is available on our official website.