QuickBooks POS is an excellent accounting program for small or large businesses. Adding your credit card into the QuickBooks POS is a difficult job. Generally, you cannot add any additional payment related options in the QuickBooks POS. Here we have specified the complete information to add your credit card into the QuickBooks POS.
Procedures to add your credit card information into the QuickBooks (POS)
- Initially, login to your QuickBooks POS services
- Visit the File menu and then click on the preferences.
- Now go to the preferences > then click on the Company after that hit the Sales button. In case you are not able to check your company preferences, you need to connect with your PC administrator.
- Select the receipt tendering button from the sales option. Go to the Credit card option > then add the details of a credit card that you receive and after that click the OK button
Alternatively, you may choose Paypal which is an accepted method for the payment. Here you can link your Paypal account to your bank directly that is mapped with the credit card.
Options to record the credit card charges involve the following:
- Enter the bill to credit card vendor, abridging the aggregate charges on a bill and entering the different line for each expense/cost account amount.
- Enter singular charges of a credit card. Choose Banking From the menu bar, Enter the Charges of Credit Card. You may be incited to add a credit card into the QuickBooks.
- Utilize the feature of QuickBooks Online Banking and download your credit card charges automatically and the payment specifically into your QB data file. Not all credit card suppliers offer this function.
Options to pay your credit card bill to incorporate the following:
- If you chose to enter the bill to the credit card seller, pay your bill as you do for different bills, you can pay it partially or fully.
In the event that you choose one of the other two alternatives, you have to make a vendor bill or check and into the Account section of transaction assign the type of Credit Card account that you already recorded your transactions to. The vendor charge essentially diminishes the balance owed on the liability of your credit card account.
- The Balance Sheet of cash basis may demonstrate this payment of credit card in case it isn’t paid by the date you set up your financials.
- QuickBooks provides two options with Automatically Recall Information preference (here you have to select Edit, then Preferences right from the menu option and after that choose the General—My Preferences button):
- Consequently, recall last exchange for the name—Recalls both the record and the past amount.
- Pre-fill accounts for the merchant or vendor in view of previous entries —Recalls just the account(s) utilized and won’t review the amount.
If your issue isn’t resolved or you need more information related to Adding a credit card into the QuickBooks POS, then you must reach our POSTechie QuickBooks Point of Sale support team on 1800-935-0532.