QuickBooks POS can track all your day to day POS transactions such as receiving, purchasing and selling stock as well as also tracking of the inventory and clients.
The QB Desktop encourages you to pay your bills, oversee income, receipt clients and run the financial reports. Monetary Exchange is a procedure of sharing the data amid these two applications typically done whenever or as a component of the end of the day technique.
The financial Exchange essentially diminishes the load of your work as it shields you from entering the data twice since: The given points will help you to comprehend the integration procedure between the QB POS and QB Desktop.
It likewise traces the highlights of the two applications that are permitted amid the Financial Exchange.
For further Assistance, you can contact our PosTechie QuickBooks Point of Sale support team and dial +1800-935-0532.
Setting up your Financial Exchange
- Install the supported QB Desktop Pro version, QB Premier, or QB Enterprise application on the similar PC where you have installed your POS.
- Remember the POS version 18 will be integrated with:
QB Desktop Pro and QB Premier Application
Create a copy of the backup of your QuickBooks POS and QB files. Make a name that will enable you to separate the backup, for example, backup of your QBPOS prior to the QB.
Try the following procedure in your QB Desktop:
- Enable the sales tax, in case it’s applicable
- Enable the inventory, in case it’s applicable
- Clean up your lists in case you have planned to import the data
- Make a default accounts. Several QB accounts are needed to build up a link amid the two projects.
- QB POS can’t consequently make these accounts into the QuickBooks.
- These records incorporate Accounts Payable, Undeposited Funds, Cost of Goods Sold, Accounts Receivable, Sales Tax Payable and Inventory Assets.
- Elude to the Accounts overview charts for point by point steps.
- Set you inclinations to permit the Financial Exchange without opening your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Once the financial Exchange ought to be run when you have opened your QuickBooks Desktop, you can likewise do this when the application is quit.
To make this conceivable, you need to set the preferences of your QuickBooks:
- You have to select the Preferences option right from your Edit menu.
- Now you have to select the Integrated Applications option then visit your Company Preferences option.
- Then, select the QuickBooks POS after that choose the Properties right from your Applications list.
- Then select the Allow this application function in order to read as well as modify the company file from the Access Rights button.
- Now choose the OK button from the Properties screen.
- Start the Financial Exchange
Remember the given points prior you begun the financial exchange:
- The financial exchange will only be completed right from the workstation of your Server.
- The QuickBooks company file should be open or you should have the financial application preferences configure to allow the automatic access amid the exchanges.
- While the exchange is finished, a rundown screen shows the number of records is exchanged and whether any of the error appears.
- Select the View Activity Log window right from the window for the assistance in data any blunders that are recorded.
If the issue is still persisting, you can get in touch with our PosTechie QuickBooks POS support team on +1800-935-0532. The QuickBooks tech support team is available 24*7.