QuickBooks often forms the backbone of the accounting system for many business owners hence it is of great importance. Proper steps taken to protect and secure data are one of the great features.
Since the accounting software and its users heavily depend on the internet for its functions it is useful that the user knows how to guard the financial records of one’s business. This article will help the user to get the protection from the online theft with the help of QuickBooks 2017 Firewall Ports Support.
The process for configuring the firewall setting for the QuickBooks is quite easy, however, if the firewall is not set up correctly the user can face issues with the functioning of the QuickBooks and accessing the files. Before setting up the firewall for the QuickBooks, the user must update the firewall file and configure the QuickBooks settings.
Configuring the Automatic Firewall
The steps a user needs to do to configure the firewall automatically are:
- Download the QuickBooks File Doctor, from Intuit
- Run the QuickBooks File Doctor as it will open all the firewall ports automatically
- After this, a user can configure the window firewall and fix the network issue.
This is the easiest way to configure the QuickBooks accounting software and firewall ports. In this method, one just needs to click on some tabs and buttons to do the configuring.
Configuring the software firewall manually allows the user to do the setting as per the requirements of his or her business. It can be easily done by the user by,
- Configuring the operating system like windows 10,9,8, and 7 with the appropriate server like 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- To do that the user should go to the Start menu and click on it.
- Type the word ‘Firewall’
- Next select Windows firewall
- The advanced Setting tab will appear on the right.
- On selecting that collect inbound rule will appear
- After that, the user should select ‘New roll’
- The user then should choose to do appropriate settings in a manual way.
After following these steps the user must take all the necessary precaution that would protect the computer, QuickBooks and the data from any third party antivirus and spam. So the user should set up the firewall that should enable QuickBooks to work smoothly but also protect it from other third-party bugs.
Contact the QuickBooks Technical Support:
In case the user is unable to configure the firewall for the QuickBooks and to update it with the internet security, the user should immediately call the QuickBooks Point-of-Sale Support Helpdesk on 1800-935-0532. They will give the user all the relevant information instantly. They will also help the user in setting up the firewall in a way that would protect the data of the user’s business and computer while providing the user with all the possible tips to use QuickBooks to its fullest. The QuickBooks Experts are 24*7 available to help you out.