Intuits has developed a QuickBooks Desktop application, which the user can purchase and install in their computer system. It is used by all business sizes to better manage their sales, accounting, products features, and other business processes.
QuickBooks Desktop users are faced with some common display issue, the fields display turns black instead of white. Read further below to have vivid knowledge of the issue and find a better solution to solve the problem.
What happens when QuickBooks Black Screen Occur?
The user faces a screen display issue when QuickBooks Desktop is been used for months and basically needs updates. The user experiences:
- Unable to find some buttons
- Unable to view the sizing icon on the window
- Unable to fit in transaction form on the screen
- The screen gets distorted while minimizing or maximizing it
- The fronts size becomes very big
How to fix when QuickBooks Black Screen Comes?
Here are some expert solutions that you can try to fix screen display error. You should first try the first steps that are given, if it does not work, then follow the next steps accordingly.
Solution 1- Restart QuickBooks Desktop
- Click the Start button on the Window
- On the start menu, type Task Manager. The Window Task Manager will be open to you
- View the processes running currently on your computer by clicking on the Processes Tab
- Click on QBW32.exe or QuickBooks (32 bit) and click on End Process or End Task, whichever you find
- Close QuickBooks properly
Solution 2 – Reboot QuickBooks Desktop
To reboot Window 10/8 system
- Click on Start Menu
- Tap on the Power button for Window 10, or Power Options button for Window 8
- Click on Restart
To reboot Window 7, XP, or Vista
- Select the Start button on Taskbar
- For Vista or Window 7, click on the small arrow that appears on the right of Shut Down button
- For Window XP, click on Turn off Computer or Shut Down
- Click on Restart
Solution 3- Change Window’s Theme
- Click on Start Button and select Control panel
- Select Personalize by clicking Right-click on the screen
- Look for Basic and High Contrast Themes and select Window 7 Basic theme
- Restart your system
Solution 4 – Process reboot.bat in order to re-register QuickBooks program file
- On QuickBooks Desktop icon, right- click on the mouse
- Click on Open File Location
- Highlight the Bat file by clicking right- click on the mouse
- Tab on Run as Administrator
- Ensure that the Bat is running on Windows Administrator rights
- Command window will appear to you
- When the utility for Bat file is complete, Window will shut automatically. Remember not to close the manually
- Check your system and see that the issue has been resolved.
Hope the above solution helps you in resolving QuickBooks Black Screen error. If you require additionally helps, feel free to contact us on QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Support. We would love to hear from, and our team of experts will try every possible way to serve your needs.
Contact us on:
Dial Toll-Free Number – 1800-935-0532
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also via QuickBooks Live Chat Support on our website