QuickBooks is a bookkeeping solution developed by Intuit for small and medium size industries. It is available in desktop version and online version. QuickBooks is quite handy and useful in tackling all your financial needs. It comes with many enhanced tools and features which will help you in boosting your work-flow but there are certain instances when you may come across some technical and functional issues. One such technical issue is QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Description:Error loading type library/DLL. They act as hindrance in your work.
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Description:Error loading type library/DLL
QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a is a error loading type library/DLL. These software is basically created through coding but there are instances when you might face some problems due to various reasons like your data and information present is not in sync according to the requirement of software. When you come across this error then you will receive the following error message:
Error: “There was an unexpected error reported while trying to run QuickBooks with company file.”
It generally occurs when QB company file is damaged. There is another case when this software doesn’t function which is when your antivirus has marked QuickBooks as infected.
- To resolve this QuickBooks technical issue, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Reinstall Quickbooks software using clean install.
- Update your software to latest release.
- Go to File menu option.
- Click on Close Company/Logoff option.
Important: Take a note that if you have open multiple company files in your QuickBooks Desktop, then you will have to follow the step below for each and every company that are open.
- Go to File.
- Click on Exit option.
- Open QuickBooks file again by clicking on QuickBooks Desktop icon from your Desktop.
- Select option Run as Administrator.
- Check that you are in “No Company Open”.
- Open Help menu, go to Update QuickBooks so that you can update your software to the latest updated version.
- Click on Options tab.
- Now a drop down menu appear in your screen from where you will have to click on Mark All button.
- Select Save option to save all the changes you have made.
- Click on Update Now option.
- Select Reset Update and then click on Get Updates option.
- As your QuickBooks update is complete, you will receive a message stating the completion of QuickBooks software.
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Now you will have to install all updates.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- If you receive a message regarding the installation of updates.
- Select Yes option from dialog box.
- As your installation of QuickBooks is completed, restart your computer.
Here is the solution for QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a Description:Error loading type library/DLL which is recommended by Intuit experts. If you are still unsatisfied with the result then you can try to contact QuickBooks Customer Support set up by Intuit. There are some cases when you are unable to reach them out then you can also try to connect to some other alternatives such as QuickBooks Customer Support. They are third party QuickBooks consultants. They have hired QuickBooks professionals who have dealt with such QuickBooks technical as well as functional issues. To contact them you will have to call on their Toll-Free number +1800-935-0532.