QuickBooks Point Of Sale is a merchandising solution from Intuit which is in complete synchronization with QuickBooks Accounting software. It is used by most of the small and medium retail industries. It not only helps you in assisting with all your accounting and financial needs but also helps in tracking your sales. The POS enables faster checkout, accurate tracking of inventory and creating reports. Though QuickBooks POS makes your work simpler but it too encounters some technical issues as at the end of the day, its a software. Software and errors are like sides of two coin. You can see that while you are validating your account, you may come across this error. It happens to be a common error.
QuickBooks POS Account Validation Error
The Intuit recommends that to resolve this error, you must download, install and run the repair tool. You can fix this error manually. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to rectify this error:
Solution: Reimage Repair Tool
- Download this Reimage Repair Tool. It is available for free. It allows you to scan and repair common errors like account validation error in QuickBooks POS. If you encounter this error , you will receive this message “An Error Occurred During Account Validation QuickBooks”.
- Download this tool and save it on your desktop or any other location as per your convenience.
- As you have downloaded this tool, click on it to navigate to file location.
- As your installation process starts, your User Account Control (UAC) will be notified to run the program.
- Click on yes.
- After the installation of program, you will be taken to welcome screen.
- Now it will automatically start scanning for errors.
- After the scan is complete, click on install.
- You should have a strong internet connectivity to update all essential tools required.
- After initial scan of your system, it will provide you with a list areas which is to be repaired.
- Now click on repair option that is on the bottom right corner.
- As your repair process is completed, restart your system.
How does it works?
The repair tool easily scans and diagnoses your system. It helps in solving all errors which are related to Windows Operating system registry structure. It has certain features which helps in repairing freezing of system and reboot issues along with many others such as customization, object management, windows structure repair, live updates, etc.
The above solutions for QuickBooks POS Account Validation Error is recommended by Intuit and if you still have some queries, contact the QB support established by Intuit (QuickBooks Customer Support). They have an exceptional team of QuickBooks professionals who have years of experience in dealing with such technical and functional error. Dial +1-800-935-0532(Toll-Free)