QuickBooks POS Error 1402 occurs while installation when there is any interruption or problem in the process. Improper or incomplete installation process or the missing components always cause the QuickBooks Desktop POS Error Code 1402. To resolve this issue you have to follow the method below on your own. As the information is directly provided by the team who is always here to resolve all the glitches that you are facing. The members are experienced and trained so they can easily understand your queries and get you the solution in no time.
Causes of QuickBooks POS Error 1402
- Windows version is outdated.
- The file of the QuickBooks setup is corrupted.
- Interrupted or incomplete installation of the application.
- While installing through CD and it got damaged.
Also Read: QuickBooks POS Error Code 176102
Solutions to Fix Error Code 1402 in QuickBooks POS
There are various ways to resolve this error but you need to follow the solution according to the reason causing the error. You need to follow the solution step by step to get the desired results:-
Solution 1- Update windows and reinstall the missing updates
- Go to the Start menu in your system
- Then do perform the Windows updates
- Click on the Check for Updates option
- Now you need to install the updates that are pending
- After all, this restarts your system to apply all the changes.
Solution 2- QuickBooks Install Tool
- Firstly if you don’t have this tool then download it and install it to fix all the errors
- After this, before running the tool close all the background process
- Now you need to run this tool and it will take a few minutes according to the speed of your network and the system
- In the end, restart your system.
Solution 3- Reinstall QuickBooks software
- Open the control panel in your system
- Search or go to the Add or Remove Programs option
- Then locate the QuickBooks and select it
- Now uninstall the QuickBooks software properly
- After the complete un-installation, reboot the system
- In the end, re-install the QuickBooks application in your system.
These are the solutions that you need to follow. After fixing the error you need to take care of the following things:-
- Update your software time-to-time by checking for the updates.
- Make sure that you take the backup on a regular basis.
- Do not interrupt the installation of the software.
- If mistakenly you interrupted the installation then remove the entire junk file and again install the software.
How to get in touch?
You can get in touch with the support team anytime from anywhere. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks helpline number +1800-935-0532, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or do a live chat with experts. The team members are professional, friendly, polite and well-educated so they know how to handle the situation all the time. The team never let you go without any information as they provide you the best assistance.