QuickBooks is an ideal accounting application which helps the businesses with accurate and strong accounting functions to grow rapidly. However, in case you have lost or forgotten your QuickBooks password and unable to recover it, then you can utilize the QuickBooks POS Password Reset Tool to recover the password for your QuickBooks POS application. This tool is extremely effective and reliable to recover your password easily.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your password.
In case you need technical assistance, you can get in touch with our POSTechie QuickBooks POS support team.
Your Internet Explorer update is required
If you want greater security as well as stability, all the connections are utilized by the QuickBooks POS in order to access the services which have to meet several requirements of the system.
Ensure that the Internet Explorer uses the TLS 1.2 in order to keep your features such as Online Banking, Payroll, and Payments working.
Follow the points if you want to utilize your QuickBooks POS Password Reset Tool:
Choose the tool which it relies upon the QuickBooks version that you are using:
- In case you are utilizing a US variant of QuickBooks POS:
- In case you are utilizing a Canadian variant of QuickBooks POS:
- In case you are utilizing a UK variant of QuickBooks POS:
Now choose QuickBooks POS right from your QuickBooks version.
Note: The QuickBooks version that you last opened the QuickBooks company file along with the installations on the PC that you are utilizing in order to reset your password.
To register your QuickBooks, you need to fill the license number and business info of your QuickBooks, after that select the Submit button.
Important: All the information that you entered should match your information in the system including your email address, business phone number, as well as postal or zip code of primary contact on your account. Your access token must be ONLY sent to the email address for your primary contact.
Note: (The US Only) In case you see the Verification Failed pop up message, ensure the information is accurate.
- Primary email address and Contact name
- Primary Mailing address (zip code)
- License number (into the Products as well as Services)
- Phone number (into the Details of Account)
Note: Your phone number should be at least 10 digits along with no extension at last or either 1 (or +1) at the starting.
- The +1 will be added automatically to your phone number in case you choose the US as your country for the phone.
- In this case, you need to change your country to the “Select Country”, after that click on the edit button and then you need to save your phone number:
In case any information is wrong, then you can make the changes on the website directly.
Accept the agreement of your license, after that click on the Download option.
- Click on the Download Now link, on the next window.
Note: Ensure in case it is asking you to run or save, you can select the Save button and then save it.
- Type the token number that you received through your email into your Token Number section.
- Choose your same version of QuickBooks into the drop-down menu of QuickBooks Products.
- Click on the Browse for Company File option, after that select your company file window which you wish to reset your password for.
- Important: In case you are resetting your password for the Accountant’s Copy working file (.QBA), then you have to type *.* into the file name dialogue box and hit the Enter key. This will enable you in order to see as well as select the.QBA files.
- Type the fresh password into the fresh Password and then Confirm Password section.
- Choose your Reset Password.
- You must be able to access the QuickBooks and then log into QuickBooks company file by utilizing the fresh password that you need to set.
- The QuickBooks POS Password Reset Tool is basically for one-time utilization, the form of verification will be filled out once again in order to generate the new token.
In case you are experiencing an issue while working on it, you can coordinate with the unfailing PosTechie QuickBooks Point of sale Support Team on 1800-935-0532.