Intuit QuickBooks POS is a cost-effective, user-friendly and a great way to enhance your business. It is an EMV prepared and designed to help payment tools for greater data accuracy and security. This article explains the process of unlocking your current QuickBooks POS license to a multi-store i.e. QuickBooks POS Basic to Pro, 9.0, and Pro to Multi-Store. You can rely on Intuit QuickBooks POS 18.0 for easy permission to the details that are most essential. The simplest way to unlock to a higher and latest QuickBooks Point of Sale is to go to the Help menu and precede the prompt from there. Many enhanced features have been added in the latest version of QuickBooks POS and to acquire those feature you need to update to multi-store version.
Features available in QuickBooks POS multi-store
- Totally features Desktop Point of Sale in your window
- Manages inventory, sales, and client tracking
- Reduces time consume with multi-tasking, shortcuts, and sorting
- Flawless credit card dispensation with QuickBooks Payments
- Incorporate with QuickBooks Desktop
- Capability to handle large and multi-location retailers
Additional Features of QuickBooks POS update
- Integration of QuickBooks Desktop: When you allow a payment, procedure an update or sale upgrades your inventory, QuickBooks POS upgrades your books assisting you to save efforts, time, and probable errors. At the end of sale per day, you can sync Point of Sale with QuickBooks Desktop preventing double.
- Administer Customers: Manage CRM with full accuracy like keeping track of credit available, special offers, customer history, loyalty program status, the balance owed, and most importantly supervise your transaction screen every time you open up a sale.
- Handle Inventory: Your inventory is upgraded with every transaction providing you a vision of your business. You get an update of what exactly your clients are buying and how much they are paying or investing to better serve them.
- Accept Payments & Make Sales: Use an elective barcode scanner, or manually mention item names or numbers with your computer or tablet. You can also begin the CRM procedure right at the point of sale, presenting discounts and adding up clients’ information so that you have better knowledge about your customers.
Steps to unlock from QuickBooks POS pro 18.0 to multi-store
- Uninstall your existing version of QuickBooks Point of Sale and restart the system
- Delete the QuickBooks Point of Sale 9.0 folder
- Delete the Program Files of the folder
NOTE: If you have QuickBooks software installed on this same system, reinstall the software
- Delete the file on the recycle bin and restart the system again.
Get additional support from POS Techie for QuickBooks support
In case, even after following the above steps you are unable to unlock QuickBooks POS pro 18.0 unlock to multi-store then our team technical experts are there to help you out in unlocking the QuickBooks version. Our team consists of a specialist with ample knowledge in the field of service to offer the best of the solution to any kind of the QuickBooks error. To get in touch with POS Techie QuickBooks POS support experts, call at our helpline number +1800-935-0532 or simply connect via Online chat support/Live chat support.