What is QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
QuickBooks ProAdvisor is an Intuit Certified Person who is very efficient in dealing and handling all the tasks related to QuickBooks functioning and how to respond to the task if any error comes due to issues like virus or malware, antivirus or firewall settings, due to network or internet connectivity, the error can also occur due to any active software/application. www.postechie.com is a third-party service provider of QuickBooks Errors. We are very particular about maintaining our authenticity of the services that we provide. Our services are made available to the user keeping in mind the priority of the user of getting business accounting handy all the time. Our ProAdvisor has also provided all the details of QuickBooks SOPs, how different tools and features functions, what to do if any error or errors occur (s) in the software.
How can you get in touch with QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
Our website has enabled various modes of connectivity for the user for their convenience. Here are some of the connectivity channels, through which you can directly get in touch with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor to get answers or get queries resolved from the software.
- Live Chat Support: We made your convenience our priority. Our Live Chat Service is available on our website for our customers. You can have Live Chat Support with our ProAdvisor or Technical Support Team skilled and made available for you anytime.
- Toll-Free Number: Our ProAdvisor is also available on the other side of Telephone to listen to all your Queries very swiftly and answer it promptly. Here is our Toll-Free Number 1800-935-0532
- E-mail Support: Our ProAdvisor is also available to assist you via E-mail, send us an email on what error you have been facing and our ProAdvisor will revert you with all necessary information.
Services Offered by QuickBooks ProAdvisors & Price Range
|Type of Service||What’s Included||Price Range|
|Company File Setup||Create Chart of Accounts
Set up customers and vendors
Set up products & services
Connect bank accounts
|Startup company w/ historical transactions to set up: $150 & up
Established company w/ historical transactions to set up: $300 & up
|Training on how to use QuickBooks and manage your books||One on One Training or Group Training Sessions||1-2 Trainees: $75/hr.
3 or more Trainees:
½ Day (4 hours): $500
Whole Day ( 6 hours): $1000
|Bookkeeping Services||Create customer invoices
Pay vendor bills
Reconcile bank accounts
Prepare financial statements
|Startup company: $150/month & up
Established company: $250/month & up
|Payroll||Run payroll to produce payroll checks/direct deposit payments
Make payroll tax deposits
Prepare & file payroll tax forms/returns when due
Issue W2 Forms
|$100/month & up|
|Periodic Review||Review the following on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis:
Profit and Loss Statement
Trial Balance Report
|Monthly: $150 & up
Quarterly: $300 & up
Annually: $500 & up
|Troubleshooting / Support||Ability to ask questions and get help as you need it via:
|15 min. resolution: $60/month
30 min. resolution: $120/month
More than 30 min. resolution: $100/hour & up
How to Find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor near by You?
Here are some steps to find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor:
- Go to ProAdvisor search portal
- In location, Add your location
- Filter your industry
- Choose the service is required
- Select the QuickBooks Product you are using
What are the key benefits of QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
This marketplace concept not only holds business owners to acquire right ProAdvisor, but also provide sufficient support to the ProAdvisor which includes following features:
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor is an enlisted right person and can look at different tools of the software. Hecan easily analyze what influences and affects the functioning of the market.
- This feature is only available for ProAdvisor through QuickBooks Accountants software wherein they can oversee all sorts of details like who have visited their profiles and what number of time did they try to get connected to the ProAdvisor.
Here are our Connectivity channels
Get in touch with us via various modes of connectivity. Get in touch with us via our Live Chat Support which is available on our Website. We have also made available our Toll-Free Number 1800-935-0532 on our Website. You can call us and our ProAdvisor will answer you to call and provide you all necessary information. You can also send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will revert you with all the information that you need.