Fix QuickBooks Runtime Error 429
QuickBooks is an easy to work accounting software but it is developed using many complex algorithms and codes. There are chances that your software may crash due to some issues which may be either technical or functional. So, here is one such issue which you may encounter due to some technical errors i.e. QuickBooks Runtime Error 429. You will receive the following error message:
“Runtime error ‘429’: ActiveX component can’t create object”
Resolution for QuickBooks Runtime Error 429
The QuickBooks Runtime Error 429 occurs mostly due to the issues with ActiveX or .NETCOM DLL being opened but not registered completely with your workstation. With the solution mentioned below, you can easily resolve your QuickBooks Runtime Error 429:
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Runtime SQL Error
- Reboot your workstation and log in to the system as an Administrator.
- Check whether you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed in your workstation or not.
- Close all other applications which are running in your workstation and delete all the junk files in the %TEMP% folder.
- To open the %TEMP% folder, you will have to open the command prompt and type the following and press Enter from your keyboard after every line:
DEL *.* /S
- Check for the latest versions of the IDAutomation Barcode product which is generally used.
- Install the component package and by doing so, you can automatically register the DLL files in your workstation.
Solution II: Manual Process for registering the DLL
- Reboot your workstation and log in to the system as an Administrator or you can go to Start > Programs > Accessories.
- Browse to the location for DLL files. They are basically located in the C:\ drive (Windows/System directory). For the 64 bits workstations, browse to Windows\syswow64 in the C:\ drive.
- Type the following syntax in the command prompt:
where file.dll is the name of the DLL to be registered.
- If you encounter a DLL entry-point DIIRegisterServer error after you have run the regsvr32, then there might be some issues with the RegAsm.exe file. To check this, you will have to verify the Framework which is installed in your workstation. To do so type the following syntax command prompt:
For .NET Framework 2.0-3.5:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\RegAsm.exe /codebase /tlb file.dll
For .NET Framework 4:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exe /codebase /tlb file.dll
where file.dll is the name of the DLL to be registered and C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\* is the path to the RegAsm.exe file.
QuickBooks Runtime Error: Microsoft Visual C++ Error Library Runtime Error.
Microsoft Visual C++ Error Library Runtime Error is a common error and occurs due to conflict between the programs. It concurs while performing the mentioned task.
- During Payroll setup
- When you are running a payroll checkup
- When email pay stubs
Causes of this QuickBooks Runtime Error
Microsoft Visual C++ Error Library Runtime Error occurs when there are conflicts between programs. To fix this error contact your system administrator.
Solution for error which occurs during the payroll
If the error occurs during the payroll setup, a possible temporary resolution is:
- Press the Key Window + R
- Enter msconfig and press OK to open the System Configuration Utility window
- Now click on the General tab, and select Selective Startup.
- Now Clear the Load Startup Items checkbox.
- Click OK and Restart your system.
- Open Quickbooks and complete the setup of Payroll
- Follow step1 and step3 after the payroll setup.
- Now check the Load Startup Items box to reset the computer to normal mode.
- When the computer is prompted, restart it.
- If the error remains to exist after using the above steps, Perform clean uninstall/reinstall in Selective Startup.
Intuit experts have recommended the solutions for QuickBooks Runtime Error 429. With the solutions mentioned above, you can successfully resolve this QuickBooks issue but if you need some technical support assistance then you should contact the “QuickBooks Customer support”. It is QuickBooks support providing agency that provides round the clock services, so you can reach out to them at any point in time. They have an elite team of QuickBooks professionals who are certified by Intuit. To connect with them, you just have to give a call on their support Toll-Free number +1800-935-0532. You can also visit their webpage and request for an online chat support assistance or write an email to online email support reporting them about your QuickBooks issues and they will get back to you immediately with the best possible solution.