QuickBooks is one of the most powerful accounting software which is designed on user-friendly platform but there may be chances when you face some technical errors while working on it. One such technical error is QuickBooks Runtime SQL Error. You will receive the following error message, if you encounter this error:
“Error in reload.sql at line 40454. Sybase message: The file [FILENAME] is invalid when the disk sandbox feature is enabled for database ‘[database]’.”
There are many reasons which can be held responsible for the QuickBooks Runtime SQL Error is:
- The Accountant’s Portable copy is larger than 3mb and it is being restored from a remote location.
- Accountant’s Portable copy is being fixed over the network.
- Accountant’s Portable copy is being reconstructed from a damaged folder.
- Corrupt QuickBooks installation.
Read more: QuickBooks Runtime Error Visual C++
Resolution of QuickBooks Runtime SQL Error
Intuit has suggested that before trying to resolve your error by the solution mentioned below, you should try to update your QuickBooks software. You can also try to restore a Portable or Accountant’s copy file. If you are still receiving the error, then follow the steps below:
- Reboot your workstation.
- Log in to the workstation as the system’s Administrator.
- Check whether you have restored the file locally and not over the network.
- Open the folder directory where you have saved the Portable or Accountant’s copy.
- Right-click on the file and select the “Copy” option.
- Go to “My Computer” or “This PC” from your desktop.
- Open C:\ drive on your workstation.
- Create a new folder and name it as “QBTest”.
- Select the Portable or Accountant’s copy file and paste it in the new folder, which you have recently created in the C:\ drive.
- Restore the Portable or Accountant’s copy file from the newly created QBTest folder.
- To restore the file, follow the steps below:
- Press CTRL key from your keyboard and open QuickBooks on your workstation.
- You will be directed to the “No Company Open Window”.
- Click on “Open or restore an existing company” option.
- Browse to “QBTest folder” and locate the company file which you have copied.
- Open the file.
The solution suggested above is provided by the QuickBooks experts. If you need more information regarding the software or you need some technical support assistance, then you can seek assistance from QuickBooks Support. In case, you are unable to reach out to them, then you can look for another alternative source like QuickBooks POS support. They have hired Intuit certified experts who have years of experience in resolving all kinds of QuickBooks technical as well as function issues. They provide round the clock customer service, so you can contact them at any point of time. You can just give a call on their customer Toll-Free number 1800-935-0532. You can also visit request for online chat support by visiting their website.